Ladies and gentlemen (and the rest of you), I would like to introduce our pet: Kee-do!

Kee-do was the name of the student who gave Jon and I the pup. Well, it was his 'English' nickname. Call it a hybrid name, if you will. We decided that Kee-do the dog should be as much a hybrid as his puppy-hood - part Korean, part English (although he'll be trained to respond to English commands, as long as we have him. We had considered making him bilingual, but don't know much Korean ourselves ... shame, shame).
Still haven't decided for good whether or not we'll be keeping him ... as Sallianne said, it may be too late to get rid of him now! We're in love! And at 7 weeks, he can play fetch!!! He sits at my feet looking towards the spot in the kitchen where I usually throw his knotted rope dog toy. What a quick learner!
Are there any dog tricks you suggest we teach him? Or ways we can teach him to stop jumping onto a low-lying bed while we're working? :S The problems begin ...
No comments:
Post a Comment