Sunday, May 10, 2009

Let's give this another go ...


It's been too long.

I'll be posting about a few things today or this coming week on:

1) Our trip to SE Asia - Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, then Vietnam again - for those who didn't hear all the details or want a few photos,
2) Our thoughts on Korea after a month away and that good ol' home stretch feeling,
3) Pagoda getting physical on the Hangang (very physical for some, far less physical for the managers),
4) Making, unmaking and remaking decisions for where to live upon our return to Canada,
5) Why this blog promotes Korea better than the Korean government,
6) And all the other little stuff that doesn't fit there; Beano in the oven, daring 5-year-old bikers, and a trip to Korea's tropical (yes, tropical) south.

Until then: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to Judy, Pauline, Margaret, Alison, Sallianne, Sally and Betty, and Happy PRE-Mother's Day to Maria!

2 comments:

Maria Kelley said...

I did pretty good with the picture, If I do say so myself. I've finally linked your blog to mine for updates. I'll have to send you more pictures from the bike ride via Patrick's facebook.

Arla said...

Great! Thanks for the pic - and happy PRE Mother's Day!